Our view on insight is:
Insight does not exist out there in the market, ready-made and packaged, it needs to be discovered through research.
Insight is generated in collaboration with the market through flexible discovery.
To generate insight on your brand you need to answer the following:
- How well do you know and understand your market?
- What do you currently know?
- Can you translate what you know into actionable insight that inspires growth?
- How well do you know and understand your target consumers?
- Their passion points?
- Their pain points?
- How does your brand fit in and/or live in their world?
- How well do you understand changes, trends and emerging themes in your category?
- Are you clear on marketing needs and how best to address current and evolving needs?
- How are decisions made in your category?
- What are key decision drivers and influencers?
- What drives purchase and usage behaviour in your category?
- How is your brand perceived vs. competitors in the market?
- How relevant are your brand propositions?
- How relevant is your global brand positioning to the SA market (where applicable)?